get it done with procom
Arrange your free trial today
We are here to help
Compiling a detailed and systematic operations and maintenance (O&M) manual is critical in achieving a successful and timely handover in construction projects. Traditional approaches to generating O&M manuals typical
At Procom Solutions, we have developed an innovative, easy-to-use, affordable and streamlined platform to compile O&M manuals by adopting a proactive-centric approach to the development of O&M manuals.
From any of the file templates available, or from a customized format, Project Managers can set up the manual skeleton right from the onset of a project, with an interface that uses a simple workflow process to allow content to be progressively added, review
With our platform, each project will be completed with a high quality, professional, well-consolidated, and industry-compliant electronic
Want to know more about procom?
Arrange a FREE TRIAL today!
Why choose Procom
Our platform was developed with a user friendly approach, even for Subcontractors.
Our prices are competitive, and will guarantee to save you time and money.
Our platform has proven its reliability across many projects.
Our platform has been developed for projects of any scale.
- Customise your O&M File Structure or choose from preset templates.
- Upload documents by Subcontractors.
- Advanced workflow and review process.
- Dashboard to track and maintain Subcontractor status.
- Push notification emails to Subcontractors.
- Export full combined manual in PDF format ready to print.
- Export full Electronic Manual copy.
- Adaptable and user friendly system (Subbie Friendy).
- Streamlines the management and coordination of O&Ms.
- Easily review, control and manage the approval process.
- Streamlines the approval process from the Client.
- Reduces the amount of data required to be stored on your server.
- Flexibility to have PDF copy or our advanced digital manual.
- Improve quality, whilst saving your time and money.
- Simply track the progress of all Suppliers, Consultants and Subcontractors to ensure you are not waiting on documentation.
- Keep stakeholders involved throughout the process.